HOME > Programmes > CCA > Club & Society
Club & Society
Media Resource Club
Newly established in 2018, the HS Media Resource Club provides media support for events both within the school and exposes students to various competitions outside school. The Club currently comprises two departments: AV (Audio Visual) and Photography & Videography. In the club, scheduled photography trainings are provided by experienced professional working in the area. Senior members provide AV training to current newly recruited Sec 1 members. In HS Media Resource Club, you will be the professional while having fun!
Passion is holding tight to your profession.
To contribute with pride, learn and master skills with open mind.
Teamwork; Passion; Courage; Resilience.
- Mr Charles Wong (OIC)
- Mr Chin Khai Fung
- Ms Lee Jia Min
- President: Ang Wei An (4E4)
- Vice-President: Joel Sow (4E4)
- VIA Leaders: Lim Wan Yu (2E1), Chew Li Yang (2E4), Tan En Hwee (2A2)
Sec 1: Tuesdays 3.15pm - 5.30pm
Sec 2-4: Fridays 1.15pm - 4.00pm
Sec 2-4: Tuesdays 3.15p - 5.30pm
Sec 1: Fridays 1.15pm - 4.00pm
- Singapore Youth Photography Award 2018 Participation
- Our School, Our Memories Photography Contest 2018 Participation