Aesthetics and Technology
To nurture creative and confident thinkers
The Craft & Technology department comprises of three subjects - Design & Technology, Food & Consumer Education and Visual Arts Units.
Our dedicated staff team aims to nurture our students to become confident thinkers with deep appreciation of design, aesthetics and food technology. Our curriculum is thoughtfully designed and is coursework-based, providing experiential learning to all students.
Our students are also given multiple opportunities to experience real-life learning through participation in enrichment and competitions to enhance their holistic education.
Secondary 1 Food & Consumer Education ICT Lessons
Secondary 3 Design & Technology ICT Lessons
Secondary 3 SciTechumatics Enrichment
Secondary 3 Experiential Learning Journeys
- 2019 ignITE Skills Challenge 2019 – 1st runner up
- Singapore Youth Festival 2016 Art Exhibition - All 3 Entries were shortlisted
- Lai Xuan Yi from Secondary 2 Express - Artwork entitled 'Hopes' was selected to be displayed at the Arts House
- 2018 MOE Service Excellence Award (Platinum) - Mr Mohamed Fahizel
- 2017 MOE Service Excellence Award (Silver) - Mr Tangarajoo Marimuthu