Aesthetics and Technology
To nurture creative and confident thinkers
The Aesthetics & Technology department comprises of four subjects - Design & Technology, Food & Consumer Education Visual Arts and Music.
Our dedicated staff team aims to nurture our students to become confident thinkers with deep appreciation of design, aesthetics and food technology. Our curriculum is thoughtfully designed and is coursework-based, providing experiential learning to all students.
Our students are also given multiple opportunities to experience real-life learning through participation in enrichment and competitions to enhance their holistic education.
- 2019 ignITE Skills Challenge: Mad Mocktail Challenge (Participation)
- 2019 ignITE Skills Challenge: Circuit Tinkering 1st runner up
- 2019 ignITE Skills Challenge: Circuit Tinkering Finalist
- 2018 IgnITE Skills Challenge: 3D Lightbulb CHAMPION
- 2018 IgnITE Skills Challenge: Pixel Art 2nd runner up
- 2018 Singapore Youth Festival Art Exhibition: Artwork entitled 'Ah Ma' selected for on-site exhibition at National Gallery Singapore
- 2016 Singapore Youth Festival Art Exhibition: Artwork entitled 'Hopes' selected for on-site exhibition at The Arts House.
- 2018 MOE Service Excellence Award (Platinum) - Mr Mohamed Fahizel
- 2017 MOE Service Excellence Award (Silver) - Mr Tangarajoo Marimuthu